b. All Company names must be unique, follow server naming conventions and cannot be disguised (i.e. "Meta Company").
b. Every Company is entitled to 1 Galleon (any other Galleons count as an additional 2 towards ship limit).
i. 30 Company Animals (this is inclusive of all breeding, gathering and farming animals)
1. There will be no requested extensions available.
ii. 1 Personal Tame per company Member - These need to be tagged.b. Tame houses are NOT to be used. All of your animals must be outside and not in ANY storage.
c. Tames CANNOT be used in PvP Combat.
b. Your allies CANNOT live in the same grid as you.
i. Exit Allowance
1. When leaving a tribe, clan or company you are allowed to take your personal belongings with you.
2. Your current Gear (up to 1 armor set, 1 set of tools, and 2 weapons).
3. Any Personal Belongings (specific to your roleplay, such as journals).
4. Enough food, water and basic repair material to survive the day.
5. 1x Ship (If multiple members are leaving to form another group, you may only take 1 Ship. You may only take the NPC Crew on the Ship, or if none are present, enough to man the sails only).
6. 1 Personal Tame (If you owned one).
b. Mutiny can only be performed by players who have been active within the company for a minimum of 7 days and have fairly contributed to the roleplay.
i. 1x Ship (If you are not already taking a personal ship) It Cannot be a Galleon.
ii. 25% of coin up to a maximum of 5000.
iii. A Maximum of 5 books, blueprints, maps or paper documents
iv. A Maximum of 1 stack of a rare harvested resource.
v. Any additional (if negotiated in OOC writing).
b. NPCs stationed on ships, defenses or workstations must remain where they were originally assigned.
c. Do not stoneage, grief or cause excessive damage to the remaining members or their property.
d. Claim flags should never be removed unless all parties agree.